Friday, October 3, 2008

Message in a Bottle washes ashore!!!




well, another neat little project i'm part of... message in a bottle from http://www.gomakesomething.com/ ... i got my first bottle yesterday. now, it was partially broken open, but i don't think anything fell out??? hopefully not. but what was inside is awesome and i'm going to have so much fun playing with these wonderful new goodies! i can't wait to send off my own bottles to their recipients! too much fun.

a P.S. to this post... my mail carrier said that he got this as a redirected mail. meaning it got delivered to someone else. he didn't remember delivering it, which he said he really WOULD remember delivering THIS! LOL so it had to have been a substitute carrier. so apparently i would have gotten it sooner than this, but at least i finally got it! i'm glad whoever it was delivered to was honest enough to give it back so it could make it's way to me!

2 comments:

Melissa's Roja said...

OMG I want to do this! I think it would be a cool thing for the kids to help with!

Alice said...

I was out of town and didn't read your post timely. I am so glad you got your bottle. I can't imagine why it was misdirected. Hope your surgery goes well and that you are up and about soon and pain free. Glad you liked the goodies. I'm still waiting for a bottle, bet it comes soon. Alice