Friday, June 13, 2008

Mental-pause???

oooooooooo-----kkkkkkkkk------- my brain has taken yet another "mentalpause" moment... i cleared my schedule this afternoon so i could go to my dr's appt... you know, the yearly "blah, blah, blah... how are you feeling... blah, blah, blah... we need to work on that cholesterol... blah, blah, blah... are you getting enough rest and exercise?... blah, blah, blah... here, change into this gown... " yeh, that! lol so, i get there, ACTUALLY find a parking spot that i don't have to hike five miles from, and i walk in the office door AND i'm 5 minutes EARLY! yeh, me! go figure! i sit there and read my book... after what seems like AGES the receptionist calls my name and says... "ummmm, your appt isn't until next thursday..." as she looks at me rather curiously. ok, yeh, i'm a complete and utter dork! lol i look in my date book (because yes, i totally had to resort to using one!) and sure enough... there it is! NEXT THURSDAY! but i also, for some unknown reason, had it under todays date too! *sigh* oh well, it gave me a chance to get out of the house and... well, just "be"! lol now i'm home and back to normal stuff... more insanity! i think i'll take my granddaughter swimming before i have to cook dinner...

No comments: