Wednesday, June 11, 2008

sunburns and dotee dolls...

i made my first "dotee doll" last night to practice for an art swap thing i will be participating in. i had so much fun! i know she's not the best in the world, but i think she turned out rather well! i'm going to be sending her to my neice jenna. here's a picture of her:



SUNBURN! ACK! lol yep! first one of the season! didn't even think about it. over the top of my shoulders/upper back and my neck. not like blistering or anything, but definately red and it was radiating heat last night! i just got a little bit of pink on my face, just enough to see that i have a little bit of color. i have to get my mind back into "summer" mode and make sure to put on sunblock! other than that, our first day with our pool was very enjoyable to say the least.

1 comment:

Ritobear said...

I think she's really cute, especially for a first one!