Friday, August 29, 2008

another week gone by...

well, it's friday night and all day i've been thinking it was thursday?! lol so much for me keeping track of time huh? i've done nothing creative this week, nothing at all, haven't had time or energy for it. school officially started full force for our son this week (was suppose to be last week but his login and password info for his virtual school courses didn't make it's way to us till this week) and we've spent the week working our patooties off to get things figured out, organized, started and caught up to date! we've got two of three subjects up to date, and this weekend we will work on the third. now, i don't mean that i am doing any of the work, he is doing the work, but i am right along with him because he has a hard time with reading comprehension/finding the answers within text, keeping things organized, and getting his thoughts down on paper or into a word documents. if it was all oral/spoken, then that would be a snap for him! but we are doing well and he is making great strides in his academic endeavers. so everybody's happy!

i have my work cut out for me this weekend. i have to clean cages (four of them), clean the litter box (just one! thank goodness!), and take pics of some stuff i am going to post to our local craigslist to sell. we are tryint to weed out stuff that is just taking up space and not getting used. and i STILL have to get my art studio finished! i have it partially done, but there is stuff spread all over the place! lol and of course i am the only one that can do it because nobody else knows what half the stuff is for or where i want it... so it's all up to me! which i really don't mind, i just have to get the spare time to do it! lol

i cannot believe how fast this month is going by! it's almost the first of september! before you know it we'll be dealing with halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, new years... yikes! a whole nother year gone by!!! wow. it's amazing how time can fly by sometimes. but it's never dull around here, something always going on, something happening, etc. so at least i'm not vegging in a chair watching soaps or news all the time. i don't read the paper, i use it to line the bottoms of cage trays. and i don't watch the news, i get the highlights from my mother who DOES watch the news. lol if there's anything noteworthy, i figure i'll hear about it eventually or see it online at some point! lol i'm horrible aren't i? the news is just so depressing! i can't do that to myself every day or mulitiple times a day. i have enough to deal with on my own.

well, i suppose i should attempt to go to sleep now. i took a nap this afternoon, which of course made me not so tired tonight! i'm hoping i can get a good nights sleep. good night and happy creating!

1 comment:

Simply Organized 4 Life & Koaching by Kimberly said...

Hey Rho,

My son has started his online classes as well, and is going to carry those classes in addition to physically attending his sophomore year. I know what you mean by confusing. We really had to figure that stuff out also.

What is this Craigslist I hear so much about? Any good way to make money? If so, I think I'll check it out.

Hope you and Ann are going to get help for your backs soon. I so feel bad for you guys. I know that pain and it almost makes me want to be nauseated all the time feeling that all the time. I thank God mine goes away most of the time. Keep your strength and faith.
Best,
Kimberly