Thursday, August 21, 2008

omg, how many days have i lost???

well, i'm taking my medicine the way the dr said i have to, but it doesn't leave me much time that i am awake and coherant! i mean, rest is good and all that, but things really do have to be done and i certainly can't do any of it if i'm sleeping! the pain is better than it was, so that is under control, which is excellent! only 4 more days till my ortho appt! yay!

it's finally time to mail out the RR book i worked on during july. it's been done for weeks and i've been chomping at the bit to get busy on another one! i've been told that the next RR book is in route to me now, so i should get it in the next few days. now i just have two other projects to get in the mail; the fat book pages for one of my groups and also the altered board book for my other group. but i HAVE to remember to get pictures of all of them before i mail them off!

i've made some headway in organizing my studio/craft room. there's still a ways to go, but it does look promising! i never thought i'd have an entire room devoted to creating art. what an awesome thing! i'm really anxious to get my sewing area set up so i can do things as the thought strikes me and not be held back by not having enough room.

i am thoroughly enjoying working on all the projects that have been started in the groups i'm a part of. each one of them offers new insight, new ideas, new techniques, etc. i love learning new things and i love collaborating with other artists.

well, it's time to go take care of furbabies and get things ready to settle down for the night. i can't believe it, but it's not even 8pm and i'm ready for bed already! maybe going to bed early will give me an early start to tomorrow. you never know... until next time... keep creating!

No comments: