Saturday, August 9, 2008

just another day...???

well, tomorrow is my birthday... i have no problem with my age, i will be 48 yrs old, young, whatever you want to call it! doesn't really "feel" like my birthday though. i don't know, just seems like another day. i have no feeling of "crisis" with each year i get older. if anything, i'm always quite surprised when i think about how old i am and compare that to other people who are that age or who are younger or whatever. i don't feel like i'm almost 50... but then again, maybe i don't know what "almost 50" feels like! lol i'm just glad that i am here with some family around me to help me celebrate the day i entered into this world as a seperate human being (instead of hitch hiking inside my mom's belly! lol).

right now, life is good. it has it's moments when it totally sucks, when it's unfair, when i totally wish it were different. but for the most part, i'm ok with it. it certainly has it's daily challenges, that's for sure! but i'll keep kickin as long as i can keep kickin!

i saw a sign the other day that i wanted... couldn't afford to buy it at the time, but i'm determined to make one of my own... it said:

"There will be no crisis this week... my schedule is full!"

don't ya love it?! i may change the sign to read "no crisis today" lol... might fit better around here sometimes! lol

well, i'm hungry and sitting here typing isn't helping that matter any at all! so i'm off!

2 comments:

Ynaffit said...

Happy (belated) birthday!

JustMe said...

thank you! and it's not belated... today (the 10th) is my birthday! LOL yay me! lol